I was scrolling through Instructables when I saw this – IT’S AMAZING
It’s a struggle reading at night in bed – especially when I’m too lazy to switch on any light. I can read on my phone, but with paperbacks? Nah not really.
With this DIY, the problem’s solved. Plus you could use it as a bookmark!
Just a disclaimer, this is not mine. For the full tutorial, please visit here. I might make one of these later on 😀
Happy weekend and I’ll see you on Wednesday!
∞ ϟ 9¾ ♔ ⚯͛ △⃒⃘ ➵ ♆
I was reading Four: The Son when I came across this line:
the Dauntless flames being cupped by Abnegation hands, the Amity tree roots growing beneath an Erudite eye, which is balanced under the Candor scales.
It seems that, unlike the current design, where each of the faction symbols is ‘wrapped’ by a circle, they should be linked together. So I got this idea of recreating Tobias’ tattoo. I did not draw it 100% according to the description though:
And then I went on my computer and outlined it with Paint.net
Finally, I coloured it with my phone
Actually, I like the black and white version more than the coloured version 😛
Anyway, it was really fun recreating the tattoo. I’ll get my creative juices flowing so I can think of more fandom inspired DIYs. Hope you enjoy this post. See you!
I saw it on instagram and thought it was really cool, so I decided to go on youtube for tutorials and make some for myself.
This is my first attempt:
And this is my second attempt:
I decided to make a gryffindor inspired one as I’m a gryffindor lion ROAR
1. Draw 3 squares on a piece of coloured paper of your choice. My squares are 6cm x 6cm
2. Cut the squares out and then cut the triangles out so it looks like a fox
3. Fold the two triangles and stick them together.
4. Decorate it as you wish. I didn’t have a red coloured paper so I had to paint it with a red marker.
5. Cut out some yellow strips and stick them onto the bookmark
6. Draw and cut out Harry’s glasses and scar
7. Stick them onto the bookmark and you’re done!