Bookmarks are great because 1. I don’t like dog-ears 2. I cannot remember where I stopped reading last time
So, to prevent the clumsy me from losing them, I grabbed a highlighter box that was lying around my house and store the bookmarks in it:
The size is p-e-r-f-e-c-t for bookmarks
It’s thin and light so I sticked it to the side of my bookshelf using some blue tack.
How do you guys store your bookmarks? Or do you use them?
I saw it on instagram and thought it was really cool, so I decided to go on youtube for tutorials and make some for myself.
This is my first attempt:
And this is my second attempt:
I decided to make a gryffindor inspired one as I’m a gryffindor lion ROAR
1. Draw 3 squares on a piece of coloured paper of your choice. My squares are 6cm x 6cm
2. Cut the squares out and then cut the triangles out so it looks like a fox
3. Fold the two triangles and stick them together.
4. Decorate it as you wish. I didn’t have a red coloured paper so I had to paint it with a red marker.
5. Cut out some yellow strips and stick them onto the bookmark
6. Draw and cut out Harry’s glasses and scar
7. Stick them onto the bookmark and you’re done!