How do I read?
Although I love hardbacks and paperbacks, I prefer ebooks.
Please 😂 don’t freak out yet.
Reasons why I like ebooks:
- I can read them on my phone, my iPad and my kindle
- I can carry loads of ebooks with me
- I don’t usually have a spare hand for holding a physical book in public transits
- I read faster
- It’s much faster and easier to look up words in a dictionary
- For me, the story matters the most. I don’t mind not having a physical book displaying on my shelf as long as the story lives in my heart (deep stuff I know lol)
Don’t get me wrong. I still love physical books. I love to pet and smell them 🙂
My memory is so bad that I don’t even remember what I had for dinner last night. So it’s impossible for me to recall all my thoughts on the book. Jotting down notes is a must for me.
I either use my phone’s note function or post-it flags. I don’t highlight it or write notes in the margins. (Don’t wanna ruin the beautiful book 😛 )
I seldomly use the highlighting and note-taking function in the kindle app. I’d rather type all my notes in the note-taking app so I don’t have to go back and forth when writing discussion posts.