The requirements for the nomination:
1.) Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2.) List the rules and display the award.
3.) Add 7 facts about yourself.
4.) Nominate 15 other bloggers (or as many as you can) and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5.) Display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
7 facts about me:
1. I love thunderstorms.
2. I love the night. I wish I could go star gazing in Hong Kong. Light pollution ruins them all. *cries*
3. I’m definitely not a morning person, but sometimes I’ll wake up at 4 instead of staying up late until 2 in the morning to do my work.
4. My Mandarin sucks. I can read some simplified Chinese, but I can’t write them.
5. Speaking of languages, I really don’t have a talent in learning them. I learned French for 3 years but I can barely speak it.
6. I’m already running out of facts…
7. I’m a Gemini! My birthday is in June which means I’ll be celebrating my birthday and my blogversary together (technically it’s not the same day but still…) The down side of having a birthday in June is that it’s finals week every year (almost). This year was the worst – I have Business Studies and History exams on the same day and even though I woke up at 2:30 am, I still could not finish revising them.
Good news! Next year I’ll finish my IGCSEs exams a few days before my birthday and I’M LOOKING FORWARD TO IT.
Phew! Here are 7 facts of me 😀 Now I’m going to nominate some bloggers: