1. Link & Thank the blogger who nominated you
2. Answer the 11 questions your nominator gives you
3. Tag 11 other bloggers who have 200 or less followers
4. Ask the 11 bloggers you nominated 11 questions and let them know you nominated them!
Answer the 11 questions your nominator gives you (I’m going to do thewritinghufflepuff’s as it’s more recent)
1. If you could live in any book, which one would you live in and why?
Of course I’d live in Harry Potter’s world. Lying in bed and go ‘accio phone, book and tea’ – perfect for lazy people like me. Oh and you got to go to Hogwarts.
2. If you could bring back one character back from the death, which one?
I’m Divergent and I can’t be controlled so I’m going to bring back three characters from death. Sirius Black, Tris Prior and Uriah Pedrad.
3. Have you ever met a favourite author? (if so, I am very jealous of you) What was it like?
Sadly, no D:
4. A song that fits your OTP so well it’s eery?
I have a lot of OTPs but I’ll choose FourTris this time. The song is ‘When you’re gone’ by Avril Lavigne.
5. You see one of your favourite authors walking down the street, what do you do?
Go and ask a signature from them 🙂
6. Have you ever written fan fiction or drawn fan art to express your love for a book?
I’ve drawn fan art! Check it out here
7. What is your favourite genre and why?
My favourite genre is dystopian (mixed with sci-fi) because I love how the characters are able to fight injustice and stand up for their beliefs. Also they kind of relate to the events happening in Hong Kong recently.
8. Is there a character that everyone hates but you love, or vice versa?
(I’m not sure if everyone loves Katniss) I don’t HATE Katniss, I just don’t like her as much as other people do. She is a too impulsive and stubborn.
9. Scariest villain?
Umbridge from the Harry Potter Series. No, not Voldy, not Bellatrix. Umbridge.
10. What would your Patronus be?
It would be an eagle.
11. A book you loved, but will probably never read again?
Woah. This is hard. Honestly I don’t have one.
Tag 11 other bloggers who have 200 or less followers
1. Favourite childhood book?
2. Which Hogwarts house would you be in?
3. Favourite book-to-movie adaptation?
4. What is your favourite quote?
5. Favourite stand-alone book?
6. Would you rather live in the real world or live in a fictional world?
7. Which book smells the best?
8. Favourite cover?
9. How do you balance your time between blogging and work/school?
10. Which book is overhyped?
11. Which book needs more attention?