I saw it on instagram and thought it was really cool, so I decided to go on youtube for tutorials and make some for myself.
This is my first attempt:
And this is my second attempt:
I decided to make a gryffindor inspired one as I’m a gryffindor lion ROAR
1. Draw 3 squares on a piece of coloured paper of your choice. My squares are 6cm x 6cm
2. Cut the squares out and then cut the triangles out so it looks like a fox
3. Fold the two triangles and stick them together.
4. Decorate it as you wish. I didn’t have a red coloured paper so I had to paint it with a red marker.
5. Cut out some yellow strips and stick them onto the bookmark
6. Draw and cut out Harry’s glasses and scar
7. Stick them onto the bookmark and you’re done!